Tuesday 3 April 2007

Delle is getting older...

Well it is almost the end of birthday season for the Fowlers (three birthdays in six weeks - phew) and time for Delle to celebrate her annual day of getting older.

Louanne from school generously hosted the little soiree.

Here is Delle holding up a jar of Grandpa Griffin's raspberry jam - totally addictive on toasted bagels.



The usual suspects, including three Aussie ring ins. (Bron, Stu and baby Freya popped over for a visit.)



Delle's loincloth. (I got one too - anatomically correct and everything - but Delle won't let me post the photo of me modelling it - spoilsport)



More goodies - very appropriate for an Aussie wanting to immerse themselves in Canadian weirdness.



Freya was a bit of a hit with almost everyone at the party.



So for the next three months I get to hassle Delle about being old while she and I are the same age :-)

Happy Birthday Delle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Delle!! What's in a number?!! Looks like you had a great birthday. Immersing yourself in Canadian weirdness - I can relate to that of late, Lauren's most favourite show (care of foxtel) is a Canadian show called Doodlebops - very weird - but she loves it!! I must admit we all do!!

Party hard! Happy birthday Fowlers!

Julia B