Sunday 5 August 2007

Oh Noes! My internet tubes are clogged!

Murphy and his law strike again.

It seems that there was a storm in Edmonton not long after we left and the power did something funky to my mail server.

I called on Jen, newly crowned Provincial Ball Hockey Champion, to see what she could do.
During our troubleshooting, Jen attained her black belt in ping, ipconfig, and VMware Server, but unfortunately we couldn't get the mail server back again.

So, this means that all of the Fowlers' email addresses (whoever@thefowlers.homeip.net) will not work until I get back to Edmonton and subject the server to my own special kind of discipline.

What can you do to contact us in the meantime?

I've set up a Gmail account - mark.just.mark@gmail.com - if you need to mail stuff to us.
We still have access to Skype, so you can call or chat to us there.

So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why our mail was returned! I thought you may have decided to stay in Canada and cut all ties with home. Just kidding!nannorma