Saturday 3 February 2007

Has it been a month already?

Wow - we've been living in Canada for a month!

Flown in to Edmonton...



Mucked around in the front yard...


Discovered the new school...


Worked out how to drive on the wrong side of the road in the snow...


Been to the pub with Delle's staff...


Perused art...


Seen the measures people take in case their truck gets bogged in snow...


Gone sliding...


Seen ice sculptures...




Made a snowman...


Celebrated Australia Day...


Been skating...


Checked out West Edmonton Mall...


And had our car frozen...


What an awesome month!

I can't wait to see what the next eleven have in store...

3 comments:

Normaf said...

(Every time I try to send a blog comment I have to re-register.)
I am glad Mark took notice of the sign at the Mall and did nothing illegal in front of his children! I can't believe it is a month already. I enjoyed the poetry.
mumf

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr and Mrs Fowler, Addie and Cayde,

I'm sure you are enjoying your stay in Canada. Was wondering if you have an accent already. :)I have seen Mr Benton and he sounds really really weird. Everyone misses Addie in school.
Well, gotta go now, have fun Addie.

Julienne :)

Anonymous said...

I meant Mr Jenson - sorry I got mixed up!!! Julienne.